Welcome to the Pet Medical Center’s homepage. Our mission is to provide the highest quality in Veterinary Medical care in a friendly, relaxed setting. We hope you will refer your family and friends to our practice. At this site, you will find information about our practice philosophy, our services, helpful forms to assist you and an extensive Pet Medical Library for you to search for additional information.
Feel free to browse through our site. If you want more information about our practice please go to the Contact Us page and use one of the convenient methods to communicate with us. Thanks for visiting and we look forward to serving you!
Dr.LeeAnn DuMars and Staff
New Patient Center
Thanks for choosing Pet Medical Center! We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you to our practice in person and can’t wait to meet you and your pet! If you are a new patient or are interested in bringing your pet to Pet Medical Center find out more info here and fill out your New Patient Forms
Latest News & Posts!
- Foxtails, What Are They?? - Dr. Katherine Burt
- Check it Twice: Take Dangerous Pet Gifts Off Your List
- An Owner’s Guide to Pet Urinary Tract Infections
- Why Do Dogs Eat Poop?
- Canine Influenza - What You Need To Know For The Central Valley
- Is There Life After Pet Loss?
- Shave and a Haircut: Should You Shave Your Dog This Summer?
- Parvo and Your Pup
- True Innovation: Why AAHA Accreditation Means so Much
- Pet Paw Care Tips that Will Earn You a High Five