Welcome to the Pet Medical Center’s homepage. Our mission is to provide the highest quality in Veterinary Medical care in a friendly, relaxed setting. We hope you will refer your family and friends to our practice. At this site, you will find information about our practice philosophy, our services, helpful forms to assist you and an extensive Pet Medical Library for you to search for additional information.
Feel free to browse through our site. If you want more information about our practice please go to the Contact Us page and use one of the convenient methods to communicate with us. Thanks for visiting and we look forward to serving you!
Dr.LeeAnn DuMars and Staff
New Patient Center
Thanks for choosing Pet Medical Center! We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you to our practice in person and can’t wait to meet you and your pet! If you are a new patient or are interested in bringing your pet to Pet Medical Center find out more info here and fill out your New Patient Forms
Latest News & Posts!
- Pet Obesity Prevention
- It’s an Honor to Serve Those Who Have Served Our Country - Ali Imel, RVT
- Pet Costumes Can Be Fun… But Are They Safe?
- Your Pooch Ate...What? A Guide to Gastrointestinal Obstructions in Dogs
- Anesthesia and Pets: What to Know
- Quarantine? A Look at the Prevention and Treatment of Kennel Cough
- The Possible Logic Behind Why Cats Love Boxes
- Welcome Dr. Grace Davis to the PMC Team!
- Prevent Accidental Drownings With Pet Pool Safety
- Scritch-Scratch: Allergies In Pets